Monday, July 6, 2009

Autobot or Decepticon! You Decide 2009

"I can't believe your guardians have been able to set aside their blood feuds long enough to fall in love! It's like some Romeo & Juliet story but with more explosions and no misunderstandings that result in suicide. Lame. I was wondering if you could tell me how to find out where my new car's allegiance lies? -PJ"


Is the Johnson's new car an Autobot or Decepticon? (2006 black Nissan Murano) Cast your vote in the comments or in the sidebar. Voting will go until the 11th of July. I will post the results one week from today.

4 comments:

Megan said...

No question. Autobot. And I'm pretty sure Catcher's special area of expertise is in combat skills, reconnaissance, and demolition.

Unknown said...

@ Meg

So certain are we? I wouldn't count on it. Not yet at least.

pj said...

I would say that it is an autobot that grew up in a decepticon neighborhood. I think Megan's list of expertise is right on!

Unknown said...

@ PJ

You know Catcher better than anybody. You're probably right!