Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Eastern European Album Covers from the 70's

Meg's Teammate (What's he pointing at?)


Brian's Teammate (Live over there long enough and you might start wearing suits like this, perhaps.)


Alison's Teammate (Lookout Paul! You've got some competition!)


Staci's Teammate (I'm pretty sure that this guy played a major part to inspire the movie "Space Camp") Nice!

Q's Teammate (This guy was voted "Most Likely to dress up like an out-of-work magician" in high school... That is, of course, if he even went to high school. Gypsy King, perhaps?)

Meg's Other Teammate ( I'm pretty sure that she was at one point going out with "Jeremija" who is your other teammate.)


Paul's Teammate (I saved the best for last, me thinks. Gotta love those Eastern Europeaners! I wonder how many albums she sold.)

5 comments:

Megan said...

Paul! You have the most awesome teammate ever! But Q, yours is pretty great too. There's just one problem though. Curt, where's your teammate? I'll find you a good one.

pj said...

Well done...and might I add thanks for voting the cross-eyed gypsy with furry man legs on my team. I can't decide whether to make her my team's sniper or self-esteem coach. I mean...she would be great at keeping an eye on any approaching enemies WHILE looking through her rifle scope. But..she would also be great at helping my other teammates throw off the societal shackles of hygeine...although most already have. Thanks for the new sniper Curt!!!

Unknown said...

@ PJ

You teammate is not only a trained sniper from eastern Europe, she also bakes pies on the weekend and gives a great back massage (so I've heard.)

Unknown said...

@ Meg

I challenge you (and anyone else) to find my teammate. Post a link in these comments if you like. Good Luck.

Q said...

Wow, Curt, where did you find these?! I can't believe you gave me the gypsy king, I am so lucky. Sad thing is that we could probably find some people just as hideous today!