Tuesday, March 30, 2010

What's Next for Apple?

Dear Diary,


Later this week is the release of the Apple iPad. Before it was officially announced, I was hoping that it would be like a macbook with a touch screen like what Axiotron does as pictured to the left.
I received an iPod Touch for this last Christmas and do not need something that is pretty much just a big version of "The Touch". Sorry iPad! I think that I'm going to have to pass you up.

The next thing on my wishlist is an iPhone but I have a contract with T-Mobile and don't really want to fork out for an 'unlocked' iPhone. So I'll wait until my contract is up later this year.

-Steve Hobbs

So that beg's the question, What will Apple think of next? What about the Macbook Wheel! Get to know the Macbook Wheel by watching the short news report below!

No comments: